1. Clean chicken. Drain and pat dry.
2. Heat oil in large pot, sauté ginger, green onion, and lemongrass (crushed). Add cooking wine and water (water should cover the entire chicken). Add all seasoning ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil, then set on low heat and cook for 10 minutes. Place chicken in seasoning broth, keep on low heat and simmer 45 min. until fully cooked. Remove chicken, drain, and let cool. Debone and cut into pieces.
Chicken Flavored Rice
1. Rinse rice with water. Drain and place in rice cooker.
2. Add water, coconut milk, and 3 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Concentrated Chicken Bouillon. Mix to combine. Place green onion, ginger, and lemongrass on top. Start to cook.
3. Remove green onion, ginger, and lemongrass when rice is finished cooking. Add butter and remaining 3 Tbsp. Concentrated Chicken Bouillon to rice and mix well. Ready to serve.
1. Mix scallion, minced ginger, salt, and Lee Kum Kee Concentrated Chicken Bouillon. Heat up the cooking oil and pour in ginger and scallion mixture. Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Pure Sesame Oil and mix well.
2. Use the ginger and scallion mixture from Step 1 and Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce for Hainanese Chicken as dipping sauces.